Terms of Service
As of 14th of August 2017
The following terms and conditions govern your access and ability to use the services of GoSuperb (hereinafter referred to as “the company”, “we” or “us”). We reserve the right to alter and amend these terms and conditions as we see fit without providing any form of formal notification. By using the company’s services, you agree to abide by the following terms of service.
GoSuperb is an in-house writing company. As such, all the orders are handled by company employees and are never outsourced to third parties. The company guarantees that the content produced is uniquely created for each individual order and that it is not plagiarized, pre-written, reused or created by any sort of spinning software.
Any work on an order begins only after the payment was provided by the client and was verified by the company’s financial department. We accept payment via the following methods:
We do not accept payment via any online platform or debit/credit card brand not listed above, nor do we accept cash payments.
The company delivers all orders in as little time as possible, with varied turnaround times that can range anywhere from 1 to 30 days, unless a specific deadline is set by the client. Urgent orders with specific deadlines are prioritized.
The company cannot guarantee that the first draft of the ordered content will be deemed satisfactory by the client, and as such, the client is responsible for anticipating any additional time that may be required for potential revisions and adjusting the deadline accordingly.
All orders are delivered to the client via email, and the client is required to review and accept the delivered content or make a revision or refund request within 5 business days of receiving said content. Should the client fail to do so without any justifiable reason, the company is not obligated to provide revisions or refunds after the specified period of time.
In the case that the client is not satisfied with the first draft delivered by the writer or team of writers working for GoSuperb, they have a right to an unlimited number of free revisions until their requirements are met. The client has the right to request a revision if:
– The client’s instructions were misinterpreted
– The order doesn’t conform to any part of the provided guidelines
– A portion of the client’s instructions was overlooked
– The client wishes to alter anything or expand the existing content to a reasonable degree
The client is responsible for delivering accurate instructions and clearly outlining the desired content and format of the order. The company is NOT obligated to accept revision requests that are based on points not included in the client’s original instructions.
The client is privy to a refund in the following cases:
– The content is not delivered within a reasonable timeframe or we fail to meet the set deadline. This excludes the time spent on client-requested revisions.
– The content is proven to not be original. (plagiarized or spun by software)
– The content contains grammar mistakes. This excludes mistakes of dubious nature, such as the ones in regards to semantics or ones that are incorrect according to specific regional/international variations of the English language.
– The content contains factual errors. This refund claim applies only to content produced as part of the GoSuperb Writing offer which includes in-depth research, and must be backed by at least two reliable sources that uniformly prove the factual error in question.
In the case that the client is not satisfied with the content they received, the company allows for an unlimited number of revisions until the client’s needs are met. The client not being satisfied with the objective quality of the content for any subjective reason is NOT grounds for a refund.
In order to claim the right to a refund, the client must justify any of the aforementioned conditions prior to accepting the content they ordered. The company is not obligated to accept any subsequent refund requests once the client has approved their order.
All of the orders handled by GoSuperb are ghostwritten, unless the content is produced specifically to market or promote the company and its services. All the use and ownership rights are transferred to the client upon their approval of the delivered content. The company retains a copy of each piece of content produced for legal purposes only.
Upon agreeing to pay for the company’s services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to all of our terms and policies listed above.